Monday 13 January 2014

All I need is a race number

Today I had some lovely presents waiting for me when I got home from work. 

Firstly my late Christmas present to myself in the form of a VERY bright pair of asics gt-2000s. They are so very comfortable with plenty of cushioning all over to protect me as I pound down the miles. I'm so tempted to take them out for a jog tonight but it'll have to wait, need to respect the rest days after all.

Secondly and far more surprisingly was the running vest that had been sent to me by Send a Cow. It looks awesome and very cow like. Just need to find a way of getting my name printed on the front now for added crowd support on the day.

I have to admit, it may be three months away still, but it is starting to feel very real now the vest is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment